How to Order
To place an order, choose one of the following ordering methods:
Ordering Wholesale Supplements Online is Easy!
- Find the item you like and add it to your shopping cart. Then you can either choose to Continue Shopping or Proceed To Checkout.
- When you have finished adding items to your shopping cart, simply click on the Proceed to Checkout button. After selecting the desired shipping method, enter a coupon code if you have one, then click the Checkout button to proceed to the next step.
- You will be asked to either Checkout as a Guest or register. You may also log into your existing account if you have shopped with us before.
- You will then be prompted to completing your billing information and shipping information as well as to select a shipping method and payment method. You will be able to review your order before finalizing and submitting it.
As soon as you submit your order, we will process and ship your order with all possible speed!
- Credit Cards - We accept the following major credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. We reserve the right to request additional verification documentation prior to processing and shipping orders. Billing information provided MUST match the credit card being used.
- PayPal - As long as none of the items in your order violates Paypal policies, the Paypal choice will be available to checkout (no sex, ephedra, prohormone or HGH products). You will be prompted to enter your PayPal information after you complete your order. You may either create a Paypal account or use an existing Paypal account to complete the transaction.
- SEZZLE - BUY NOW PAY LATER! After you add everything to your cart and proceed to checkout, an option will pop up to use SEZZLE to pay for your order. It will direct you to their site and you'll be able to pay for your order in 4 equal payments over a 6 week time period! HOW AMAZING IS THAT?
When using coupon/discount codes, only one coupon code may be applied per order. Coupons cannot be combined.
Ordering by Paypal
PayPal is another checkout method available to customers of BuiltAthletics.com! As long as none of the items in your order violates Paypal policies, the Paypal choice will be available to checkout (no sex, ephedra, prohormone or HGH products). You may either create a Paypal account or use an existing Paypal account to complete the transaction.
PayPal Processing Delay Notification
Please note: Due to verification delays in working with PayPal generated orders, we must allow up to an additional 48 hours to process PayPal orders.
Customer Service By Chat
If you need real time assistance and the chat icon is indicating we are available for live chat service, click below to start a chat with one of our representatives!
Our Site Security
We utilize RackSpace servers, which are continually monitored, firewall protected and updated with the latest patches and upgrades by the most advanced server engineers and IT professionals in the industry. We have 128/256-bit strong SSL encryption by Digicert, and we utilize a third party security service, Cloudflare, to accelerate and protect this site, so you can feel secure and confident shopping with us! We are also represented by the BBB online reliability seal.
Our security partners:
- RapidScan Secure
Every order placed online through BuiltAthletics.com must pass industry-standard Max Mind fraud checks, including verification of billing and shipping addresses, computer IP address, e-mail address, etc. before capturing payment and authorizing shipment. From time to time orders may be red flagged by our system and require further verification. We do this to protect cardmembers from credit card fraud.
Our customer service department may request that you complete a Credit Card Authorization Form. When you have completed the form, please print and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must also include a front and back copy of your credit card for verification purposes and a copy of your government issued ID. These copies need to be sent by email. We do this for the protection of cardmembers and our valued customers.
We will charge you an $14 fee for shipments that are either re-routed after leaving our warehouse or are incorrectly addressed due to customer's error. Shipping labels are generated directly from the shipping information you have entered. If you provide us an incorrect zip code or other addressing error e.g. incorrect or missing apartment number you will be charged the $14 fee since the shipping company will charge us a fee for this correction.
- Delivery/Shipping Time - Approximate delivery time for credit card orders for in-stock merchandise is between 3 to 7 business days depending on the destination. Please allow extra time to account for weekends and holidays.
- Shipping Charges- Shipping Charges are based on total weight of order and the shipping method you choose. If you choose a shipping method which is incompatible with your delivery address, you will either be refunded the difference and your order will be shipped automatically or you will be contacted for approval of the correct shipping charges before we process your shipment.
- APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii and California- Due to recent USPS shipping rate increases and dimensional weight surcharges, we may need to collect additional shipping charges for large or heavy orders. You will be contacted for approval of additional shipping charges, in the instance that additional postage is necessary prior to shipment. We appreciate your understanding!
- Orders Exceeding the Top Shipping Rate - Large orders, multi-box orders or orders with total calculated weight greater than the highest rate of the shipping rate table may require a custom shipping quote requiring payment for actual shipping charges to be approved before processing shipment.
- Drinks - orders containing drinks (RTD's, 12 and 24 bottle cases, etc.) must be shipped to a physical address. We prefer to ship drinks via FedEx. We can ship orders of this nature USPS (shipping cost is higher); however, we cannot be liable for damages if you don't select the optional insurance.
Any order or delivery issues must be reported as soon as possible, within 7-10 days, but no later than 30 days.
Military APO/FPO Rules
It's no problem for us to ship to APO/FPO military addresses! In fact, we ship many APO/FPO orders every day. Shipping fees for APO/FPO orders are the same as domestic (USA) orders and are treated as such. Therefore, you must choose the USPS Priority Mail shipping option (not the more expensive international mail option!) FedEx does not deliver to APO/FPO addresses at this time. A1Supplements will not be responsible for lost, damaged, or delayed APO/FPO shipments.
How To Fill-In Your APO/FPO Address
1. Please be sure to choose the USPS Priority Mail shipping option.
2. Use the following format for completing the address form:
1-234 INF / B Co 7-11 AR
Unit # 4201
APO, AE 09362-2105
3. Since military orders are considered part of the USA for shipping purposes, you do not need to enter in the actual city, state or country of where you are located. Enter APO or FPO for the city and AP or AE for the state. DO NOT enter the country where you are stationed(e.g. Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) as this will force you to choose an international shipping option and delay your shipment! Enter United States for your country.
4. Be sure to submit your actual credit card billing address in the "billing address" section if the APO/FPO address is not the billing address on file with your credit card company. Enter your APO/FPO address in the "shipping address" section.
APO/FPO orders generally arrive surprisingly fast, but please allow 4 to 12 business days for transit time. USPS tracking only provides information up to the point it arrives at the military post.
USPS Tracking Information
From USPS.com: To speed delivery, shippers may not location-scan all of their shipments. When shipping volume is high, packages are processed in bulk, and the first time a package is scanned may be upon arrival at a regional hub near the destination, or even when the package is delivered. If you don't see any tracking data for your shipment, and the estimated delivery date has not yet passed, please do not be concerned.
We DO ship to APO/FPO Military addresses no matter where they are, as APO/FPO addresses considered domestic!
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause legitimate customers. We really didn't want it to be this way, but we had no other choice. We would be put out of business in no time.
Product Related Information
Prices Are Subject to Change at Any Time. The most current prices for products are displayed on the product or category pages. You may need to refresh your browser to see current prices.
Also, prices displayed in our search engine may not be current as the search engine is indexed nightly, not in real time. Always check the product or category pages for the most current prices.
BuiltAthletics.com runs various promotions on different products, which may include stacks or combos. When a multi-item stack or combo is added to the cart, the individual items may be broken out of the stack or combo and listed as "Free". This does not mean that you will receive double the items. This is simply an itemization of what's included in the stack or combo that was ordered.
Again, please note that any items marked as "Free" at a value of $0.00, may be included as part of a promotional deal, stack, or combo for the price of the promotion, stack, or combo and the items are not meant to be additional items, but are simply component parts of the actual stack or combo that was paid for.
All Drink Sales are Final. Due to the Heavy Weight and Shipping Costs, No Returns Will Be Accepted for Drinks.
Also, orders containing drinks (RTD's, 12 and 24 bottle cases, etc.) must be shipped to a physical address. We prefer to ship drinks via FedEx. We can ship orders of this nature USPS (shipping cost is higher); however, we cannot be liable for damages if you don't select the optional insurance.
We do our best to package and ship your order so that you receive your items in good condition. However, we can't control the weather! Here are our tips for food bars and other food items:
- Immediately refrigerate the food items for at least 2 hours before opening.
- Do not store food items in your car.
- Keep bars and food items in a cool place when you store them, or take them with you.
During the cold winter months, glass bottles (Noni, Goji juice, etc.) have been known to break due to freezing during transit. Order at your discretion based upon the weather and transit time to avoid receiving damaged goods.
In Stock/Out of Stock
What "In Stock" Means: The In Stock indicator listed on each product detail page tells you that we have at least one unit of the item you wish to order in one of our warehouses and we expect to be able to prepare this item for shipment within a few hours in the majority of cases to a few days (depending on the inventory availability). In rare cases, an item may appear In Stock, when it actually is Out of Stock. We will make every effort to accommodate you in this rare circumstance and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Out of Stock: This item is currently not in stock and it is not available for ordering.
Availability of Popular Items: Popular items sell out quickly. It is possible for you to see a message that an item is "In Stock" on the product detail page, but discover it is sold out by the time you place your order.
From time to time we may experience product shortage due to high volume of sales. Most often the product is on backorder from the manufacturer. We will notify you via email or phone if we do not have on-hand stock to fill your order. We ask your patience in these situations. These are rare instances but can happen on occasion.
You must email us during our normal business hours for a return authorization and instructions from one of our customer service representatives prior to returning any merchandise. Merchandise must be returned at your expense in unopened and perfect condition in order to receive credit. We do not allow any nutrition bars or the like (cookies, brownies, etc.) to be returned for credit. We do not accept returns on opened products. A return authorization must be given or we may refuse the package. A 15% restocking fee will be applied for returns. Refunds for returns are typically processed within three business days upon receiving the returned product. No product returns will be accepted after 30 days.
On the rare occasion that we may ship you an item other than what you ordered, do not open the product or it will void your right to return it.
Because of our double-check packing system, we have a minimum amount of errors. On the rare occasion of a shortage, please thoroughly inspect the box a second time for the product(s). If the product(s) still cannot be found, or if any other problems exist, contact customer service within 24 hours of receipt of the shipment for correction.
Freight Forwarding Shipments:
BuiltAthletics.com is not liable or responsible for any losses, damages or delays due to the actions or inactions of third party freight forwarding shipping services. We are only responsible in shipping the products to the designated address.
All insurances are covered through the shipping partners. We will file a claim if a package is lost and ship out a new order once the shipper has notified us they have verified that the package wasn't delivered.
Fraud Policy: By purchasing insurance online, you certify that all information provided is accurate and truthful. The submission of a false, fictitious or fraudulent statement may result in imprisonment of up to 5 years and a fine of up to $10,000.00 (18 USC 1001). In addition, a civil penalty of up to $5,000.00, and an assessment of twice the amount falsely claimed may be imposed (31 USC 3802).
Warning: any fraudulent claims will make the shipper and/or consignee liable for any prosecution for mail fraud under federal crime code.
Errors on Our Site
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and BuiltAthletics.com reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, BuiltAthletics.com will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with BuiltAthletics.com's Return Policy.