CLEAN BURN™ WAS FORMULATED WITH CUTTING EDGE PREMIUM INGREDIENTS
While most weight-loss supplements only address one of the typical person’s weight management challenges, Clean Burn™ attacks the issues from multiple angles!
An effective Weight Loss solution approaches this process along multiple pathways and directions as Kaged Muscle® has done with Clean Burn™.*
Clean Burn takes the right combination of ingredients to deliver the best results without making you edgy.
CLEAN BURN SETS YOUR METABOLISM ON FIRE
Capsimax® Capsicum Extract is a proprietary encapsulated form of premium, highly concentrated capsicum fruit extract, manufactured from the active components of hot red peppers. The active component of Capsimax®, capsaicinoids, deliver the heat of capsaicin without the burn. A non-stimulant ingredient, Capsimax® is designed to increase thermogenesis.*
Unlike other common weight-loss agents that stimulate sympathetic hormone release and therefore tend to raise heart rate and blood pressure, green tea works through a completely different mechanism. The catechins in green tea have been shown to inhibit the enzyme that breaks down norepinephrine so that its biological effects (e.g., increased metabolic rate) are prolonged.* EGCG is an effective stimulator of thermogenesis, the biochemical process by which fat in the body is “burned” to provide energy. Studies with humans have shown that, by stimulating thermogenesis, EGCG can help burn calories.*[5-7]
In a randomized, placebo-controlled, 43-patient study on significantly overweight women, researchers from the University of Texas found that subjects taking 4 mg of ChromeMate® delivering 400 mcg of chromium a day in combination with exercise, experienced significant weight loss (2.4 lbs) after eight weeks.
STACK WITH PURCAF®
CLEAN BURN IS A NON-STIMULANT FORMULA. If you prefer caffeine in your stack, just add Kaged Muscle® Purcaf® caffeine.
1. Muller DM, Seim H et al.: Effects of oral L-Carnitine supplementation on in vivolong-chain fatty acid oxidation in healthy adults. Metabolism 2002;51(11):1389-1391
2. Wutzke KD, Lorenz H: The effect of L-Carnitine on fat oxidation, protein turnover, andbody composition in slightly overweight subjects. Metabolism 2004;53(8):1002-1006
3. Bloomer et al. Effect of oral intake of capsaicinoid beadlets on catecholamine secretionand blood markers of lipolysis in healthy adults: a randomized, placebo controlled,double-blind, cross-over study. Lipids Health Dis 2010, 9:72
4. Borchardt RT, Huber JA. Catechol O-methyltransferase. 5. Structure-activity relationships for inhibition by flavonoids. J Med Chem. 1975 Jan;18(1):120-2.
5. Dulloo AG, Duret C, Rohrer D, Girardier L, Mensi N, Fathi M, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1999;70:1040-5.
6. Dulloo AG, Seydoux J, Girardier L, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Green tea and thermogenesis: interactions between catechin-polyphenols, caffeine, and sympathetic activity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2000 Feb;24(2):252-8.
7. Nagao T, Komine Y, Soga S, Meguro S, Hase T, Tanaka Y, Tokimitsu I. Ingestion of a tearich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde-modified LDL inmen. Am J Clin Nutr 2005;81(1):122-9.
8. Grant KE, Chandler RM, Castle AL, Ivy JL. Chromium and exercise training: effect on obese women. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1997;29:992-998.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.